• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Queen calls emergency meeting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Surely it will be either King or Queen, most certainly King - just like now only Queen and Duke
    Nope.

The heir to the throne is Charles Philip Arthur George Windsor. He has a wife Camilla Rosemary Windsor née Shand, previously Parker Bowles.

If Queen dies and then the heir dies or decides to abdicate only then will his son, the second in line to the throne, William Arthur Philip Louis, will be King.

This is royalty 101 which I thought you as a newer British citizen than most on here would know.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Nope.

The heir to the throne is Charles Philip Arthur George Windsor. He has a wife Camilla Rosemary Windsor née Shand, previously Parker Bowles.

If Queen dies and then the heir dies or decides to abdicate only then will his son, the second in line to the throne, William Arthur Philip Louis, will be King.

This is royalty 101 which I thought you as a newer British citizen than most on here would know.
      Don't they make you memorise Chumbawamba's "Farewell to the Crown" for your citizenship test these days?
      You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Nope.

In fact, I know that but in my opinion, Prince Charles should abdicate the throne and pass to William. They are a young, nice and a decent couple (as far as I now ) and they are the best choice to "represent" UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          In fact, I know that but in my opinion, Prince Charles should abdicate the throne and pass to William. They are a young, nice and a decent couple (as far as I now ) and they are the best choice to "represent" UK.
          I'd say the choice between Prince Charles vs. Prince William is a bit like the choice between the reality and the aspirations of Britain today.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
            I'd say the choice between Prince Charles vs. Prince William is a bit like the choice between the reality and the aspirations of Britain today.
            I don't have enough knowledge to discuss your argument.

Comment

I don't have enough knowledge to discuss your argument.
              But enough to have an opinion?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                But enough to have an opinion?
                Yes, and I don't like your Queen either.

Comment

Don't eat her then.

Comment

Nope.

Correct. I shall have to make sure there are some squirrels on hand for the garden party so he's got someone to talk to.

Those of us who have been around long enough remember the same being said of Charles and Di.

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
                    It isn't a choice, you're getting Charles

WGAS. Many intellectual pygmies share your view.

Comment

Nope.

The heir to the throne is Charles Philip Arthur George von Battenberg. He has a wife [Tampon] Camilla Rosemary Windsor née Shand, previously Parker Bowles.

FTFY

The depth of their intimacy became clear in 1992 when the so-called "Camillagate" tape surfaced, in which Charles was caught saying he longed to be Camilla's tampon
                      https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/....constitution1
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X