UKIP Wipeout UKIP Wipeout - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: UKIP Wipeout

  1. #31

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Once we ship those 3 million Johnny Foreigners out of the country , house prices will drop and I'll step in to buy Buckingham Palace once it's vacated by the German family living there now.
    Leveraged buyout using your Tesco Club card points as collateral?

  2. #32

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Leveraged buyout using your Tesco Club card points as collateral?
    At least you'll be able to pop downstairs to say hello.

    Where there's muck there's brass.

  3. #33

    Fingers like lightning

    SandyD is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Once we ship those 3 million Johnny Foreigners out of the country , house prices will drop and I'll step in to buy Buckingham Palace once it's vacated by the German family living there now.
    Also rental price will go down even further, so all these BTL bought and rental just about covers the mortgage on top of the withdrawal of mortgage interest allowance will destroy many owners and BTLs will flood the market.

    Everywhere we look at it, we are heading to a downturn... but how down and how long ? This is the question !! I think its going to be much worse than the financial crisis we had !

  4. #34

    Still gathering requirements...

    dotcom12 is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SandyD View Post
    Also rental price will go down even further, so all these BTL bought and rental just about covers the mortgage on top of the withdrawal of mortgage interest allowance will destroy many owners and BTLs will flood the market.

    Everywhere we look at it, we are heading to a downturn... but how down and how long ? This is the question !! I think its going to be much worse than the financial crisis we had !
    Where's the optimism, I think we'll see a minimal fall in house prices, maybe 5%. With the population growing there is only finite land that this country can build on

  5. #35

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcom12 View Post
    Where's the optimism, I think we'll see a minimal fall in house prices, maybe 5%. With the population growing there is only finite land that this country can build on
    5% in GBP or in real money?
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  6. #36

    Fingers like lightning

    SandyD is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dotcom12 View Post
    Where's the optimism, I think we'll see a minimal fall in house prices, maybe 5%. With the population growing there is only finite land that this country can build on
    I really hope you are right

  7. #37

    Contractor Among Contractors

    _V_ is NOT a disguised employee

    _V_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SandyD View Post

    Everywhere we look at it, we are heading to a downturn... but how down and how long ? This is the question !! I think its going to be much worse than the financial crisis we had !
    Nah, we have a solution Shoppers defy slowdown fears with credit card splurge
    We're all Crypto Millionaire's, now Dave...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •