• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP Wipeout

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Once we ship those 3 million Johnny Foreigners out of the country , house prices will drop and I'll step in to buy Buckingham Palace once it's vacated by the German family living there now.
    Leveraged buyout using your Tesco Club card points as collateral?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Leveraged buyout using your Tesco Club card points as collateral?
      At least you'll be able to pop downstairs to say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Once we ship those 3 million Johnny Foreigners out of the country , house prices will drop and I'll step in to buy Buckingham Palace once it's vacated by the German family living there now.
        Also rental price will go down even further, so all these BTL bought and rental just about covers the mortgage on top of the withdrawal of mortgage interest allowance will destroy many owners and BTLs will flood the market.

Everywhere we look at it, we are heading to a downturn... but how down and how long ? This is the question !! I think its going to be much worse than the financial crisis we had !

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
          Also rental price will go down even further, so all these BTL bought and rental just about covers the mortgage on top of the withdrawal of mortgage interest allowance will destroy many owners and BTLs will flood the market.

Everywhere we look at it, we are heading to a downturn... but how down and how long ? This is the question !! I think its going to be much worse than the financial crisis we had !
          Where's the optimism, I think we'll see a minimal fall in house prices, maybe 5%. With the population growing there is only finite land that this country can build on

Comment

Originally posted by dotcom12 View Post
            Where's the optimism, I think we'll see a minimal fall in house prices, maybe 5%. With the population growing there is only finite land that this country can build on
            5% in GBP or in real money?

Comment

Originally posted by dotcom12 View Post
              I really hope you are right

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post

Nah, we have a solution Shoppers defy slowdown fears with credit card splurge 
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                X