• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I have my ball back please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    FTFY
    Have you been to Dover?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      The tram is fine if you look out of the window and don't flash your expensive stuff. It's actually safer than the buses in the area.
      I've never had any bother if truth be told. It's just the waiting for the tram bit.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Have you been to Dover?
        Presuming that the Port of Dover doesn't count, then once when I was ten with my Dad. It's got a castle don't you know!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          Presuming that the Port of Dover doesn't count, then once when I was ten with my Dad. It's got a castle don't you know!
          Luton had two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luton_Castle

Luton Castle was a 12th-century castle in the town of Luton, in the county of Bedfordshire, England (grid reference TL09062082).

12th Century Castle
          It was a timber motte-and-bailey structure built in 1139 and demolished in 1154 following a truce.

13th Century Castle
          Another castle on a different site was built in 1221 but was destroyed around 1224 or 1225. Earthworks and associated bailey survived but were removed.

An excavation was done in 2002, revealing a steep ditch.
          The site is now home to Matalan, a discount store. Nothing visible remains of either castle.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            Father and daughter killed neighbour for bursting a child's football

Father and daughter killed neighbour for bursting football | Daily Mail Online

WTF is wrong with people!
            This was reported on the BBC website also, really very sad.

Also, seems to be a failure by the police and hospital staff.

Comment

Working...
            X