• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chavvy scum from Up North.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavvy scum from Up North.

I have a pre-concieved notion that everyone up North are pikey chavvy scum and that they should be sterilized at birth to stop them breeding.

On holiday a few weeks ago in Cyprus, we went to an all-inclusive which in retrospect was probably a little too cheap.

It was full of Northerners quaffing loads of free cocktails and beer.

While some I met seemed almost normal, my kids were playing football one evening in a group, when my youngest come in, in tears saying some older children had kicked him and then one of the girls called him a c**t!!

So I popped out to be told by his friend and about another four kids that two girls of about 11 were being mean, kicking people and had used the c word.

So I take the kids inside to find out who, and there are three scrawny tattooed blokes watching the footy, a bottle blond tatooed lass and her mother in law which had horribly dyed white hair, smoking a tab.

So I ascertain I could probably take all three blokes if it kicks off & proceed to bollock the two girls and the lads they were also hangin around with & also told my kids and the others who came into play nicely & not to swear.

'What do you f**k**g mean, the mother in law starts gobbing off in front of all the kids when I asked how come their kids where swearing & then proceeds to come out with an absolute load of bollocks, meanwhile the three blokes don't give a tulip & just watch the footy (fair play).

A bit later she comes over to me to start an argument, which I cut short by asking her 'Are all Scousers Pikey's like you?' and then walked off.

I think next time, I'll wait until the end of the holiday instead of day 3 as it caused a little bit of an issue at breakfasts. :-)

Northern Pikey Scum!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

And all southerners are cockneys and TOWIE cast wannabees.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      I have a pre-concieved notion that everyone up North are pikey chavvy scum and that they should be sterilized at birth to stop them breeding.
      There are chavyy scum in London and the SE too - you have heard of Croydon right? There are other places as well as some were shipped out to the Home Counties in the 60s and 70s to new estates.

Anyway we have had the discussion on this forum before.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Mustn't forget the certain degree of arrogance that comes with rough south east types.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          So I take the kids inside to find out who, and there are three scrawny tattooed blokes watching the footy, a bottle blond tatooed lass and her mother in law which had horribly dyed white hair, smoking a tab.
          I guess everyone looks scrawny to you.

Comment

Working...
          X