• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fat alkies from down South

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat alkies from down South

I have a preconceived notion that everyone down South are fat alkies and that they should be drowned at birth.

On holiday a few weeks ago in Cyprus, we went to an all-inclusive which in retrospect was probably a little too cheap.

It was full of Southerners quaffing loads of free lager and bar snacks.

While some I met seemed almost normal, my kids were playing football one evening in a group, when my youngest come in, in tears saying one of the parents had pissed himself and taken all his clothes off!

So I popped out to be told by his friend and about another four kids that two girls of about 11 were being leered at by this Dad who was waggling his cock at them.

So I take the kids inside to find out who, and there is this fat bloke sitting in the baby pool masturbating, and his down-trodden wife smoking a tab and begging hotel security to call the police and social services.

So the old man ascertains it would probably take three blokes to lift him out & proceeds to bollock him & also told our kids and others to stay away until security sort it out.

'What do you f**k**g mean', the Dad starts gobbing off in front of all the kids when I asked how come he's behaving like this in front of kids, & then he proceeds to come out with an absolute load of bollocks, meanwhile his wife and kids scarper to the hotel manager's office (fair play).

A bit later the wife comes over to the us to offer a threesome in return for her taxi fare to the British Emabassy, which I cut short by asking her 'Are all Southern blokes alkie fatsoes like yours?' and then walked off.

I think next time, I'll wait until the end of the holiday instead of day 3 as it caused a little bit of an issue at breakfasts. :-)

Southern alkie fatsoes!

Terrible experience, and they say European immigrants are bad

However, which resort did you go to? I actually lived in Cyprus for a while a long time ago, and it was really family friendly place, not place like ayia napa ... you need to go somewhere classier, perhaps away from the tourists.. like Trodos mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
      Terrible experience, and they say European immigrants are bad

However, which resort did you go to? I actually lived in Cyprus for a while a long time ago, and it was really family friendly place, not place like ayia napa ... you need to go somewhere classier, perhaps away from the tourists.. like Trodos mountain.
      Thanks for the recommendation. No way that Southern bloke was getting up a mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Thanks for the recommendation. No way that Southern bloke was getting up a mountain.
        Ever been to Hull?

There are fat alkies everywhere in the UK.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Ever been to Hull?

There are fat alkies everywhere in the UK.
          Not as fat as this one.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Not as fat as this one.
            You mean MF?

Yeah well...
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X