• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now wash your hands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
    Contracting in London and banking/finance, and I'm not talking about the Indians here, but it never ceases to amaze me how many 'professionals' do not wash their hands when they've had a p155 (I can only speak for blokes here). Worse still are the ones who are stood at the urinals 'guiding' with one hand and using their phone with the other. I mean, is this guy taking a photo of his c**k or texting? Then they walk out without washing their hands, probably to shake somebody else's hand at the next meeting! Disgusting. It should be part of the compliance process.
    BUT I dont pee on my hands.....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

Pigs...
      Though I think pigs are cleaner as they aren't taught about hygiene.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
        Contracting in London and banking/finance, and I'm not talking about the Indians here, but it never ceases to amaze me how many 'professionals' do not wash their hands when they've had a p155 (I can only speak for blokes here). Worse still are the ones who are stood at the urinals 'guiding' with one hand and using their phone with the other. I mean, is this guy taking a photo of his c**k or texting? Then they walk out without washing their hands, probably to shake somebody else's hand at the next meeting! Disgusting. It should be part of the compliance process.
        I guess we should all be happy that we don't eat the food these hands prepare.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Some years ago, I remember an article about cell phones contaminated with fecal matter.

I did a little research and I found this article. Disgusting and I just couldn't believe.

Study: 1 in 6 Cell Phones Contaminated With Fecal Matter | TIME.com
          Last edited by Bee; 8 May 2017, 08:54.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            BUT I dont pee on my hands.....
            Pee is sterile. its the bit it comes out of that has the germs.

Comment

At JPM, a colleague saw someone go to a cubicle. Then walk straight out. And immediately over to the microwave.

After that I used wet wipes on the buttons before using them.

I also use paper towels to open/close toilet doors.

It leads to fewer colds.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                At JPM, a colleague saw someone go to a cubicle. Then walk straight out. And immediately over to the microwave.

After that I used wet wipes on the buttons before using them.

I also use paper towels to open/close toilet doors.

It leads to fewer colds.....
                Ewwww. I remember seeing weird door handle things on restaurant toilets in florida. They are so you can hook your arm in and open the door without using your hands....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Pee is sterile. its the bit it comes out of that has the germs.
                  You could stir you're porridge with mine brillo!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    Ewwww. I remember seeing weird door handle things on restaurant toilets in florida. They are so you can hook your arm in and open the door without using your hands....
                    I have known some f**king filthy people in my time. Most of them women.....

Comment

I don't think my willy is dirtier than the rest of me. Probably far less grim to take a wee than to scratch your head.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X