Now wash your hands Now wash your hands
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 51

Fingers like lightning

oliverson has more data than eek

Default Now wash your hands

Contracting in London and banking/finance, and I'm not talking about the Indians here, but it never ceases to amaze me how many 'professionals' do not wash their hands when they've had a p155 (I can only speak for blokes here). Worse still are the ones who are stood at the urinals 'guiding' with one hand and using their phone with the other. I mean, is this guy taking a photo of his c**k or texting? Then they walk out without washing their hands, probably to shake somebody else's hand at the next meeting! Disgusting. It should be part of the compliance process.

Godlike

Paddy is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by oliverson View Post
    Contracting in London and banking/finance, and I'm not talking about the Indians here, but it never ceases to amaze me how many 'professionals' do not wash their hands when they've had a p155 (I can only speak for blokes here). Worse still are the ones who are stood at the urinals 'guiding' with one hand and using their phone with the other. I mean, is this guy taking a photo of his c**k or texting? Then they walk out without washing their hands, probably to shake somebody else's hand at the next meeting! Disgusting. It should be part of the compliance process.
    Worse than that, those that poo, leave the bog un-flushed with miles of paper and don't wash their hands (usually Bobs or Welsh).

And those religious ones who stand on the bog with the door open and crap
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

Fingers like lightning

oliverson has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Worse than that, those that poo, leave the bog un-flushed with miles of paper and don't wash their hands (usually Bobs or Welsh).

yeah, that would be me :-D

Nervous Newbie

Beverly has no reputation

Disgusting

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Urologists will tell you that you should also wash your hands before handling your genitals. Toilets are filthy places with fecal matter inevitably present on all surfaces - no matter how well trained the crappers are.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

Some things in Moderation

cojak is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Urologists will tell you that you should also wash your hands before handling your genitals. Toilets are filthy places with fecal matter inevitably present on all surfaces - no matter how well trained the crappers are.
    That's what happens when you flush without putting the toilet lid down.

(As proven by the Myth Busters...)

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

I seem to recall that even if you do put the lid down, the haze of ...er... material just goes out in a more concentrated stream sideways.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

Some things in Moderation

cojak is a fount of knowledge

But at least it hits your knees and not your toothbrush.

Banned

Bee is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by oliverson View Post

Pigs...

Ddraig Goch

psychocandy - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post

Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!