Now wash your hands Now wash your hands
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1

    Fingers like lightning

    oliverson has more data than eek


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    664

    Default Now wash your hands

    Contracting in London and banking/finance, and I'm not talking about the Indians here, but it never ceases to amaze me how many 'professionals' do not wash their hands when they've had a p155 (I can only speak for blokes here). Worse still are the ones who are stood at the urinals 'guiding' with one hand and using their phone with the other. I mean, is this guy taking a photo of his c**k or texting? Then they walk out without washing their hands, probably to shake somebody else's hand at the next meeting! Disgusting. It should be part of the compliance process.

  2. #2

    Godlike

    Paddy is a fount of knowledge

    Paddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverson View Post
    Contracting in London and banking/finance, and I'm not talking about the Indians here, but it never ceases to amaze me how many 'professionals' do not wash their hands when they've had a p155 (I can only speak for blokes here). Worse still are the ones who are stood at the urinals 'guiding' with one hand and using their phone with the other. I mean, is this guy taking a photo of his c**k or texting? Then they walk out without washing their hands, probably to shake somebody else's hand at the next meeting! Disgusting. It should be part of the compliance process.
    Worse than that, those that poo, leave the bog un-flushed with miles of paper and don't wash their hands (usually Bobs or Welsh).

    And those religious ones who stand on the bog with the door open and crap
    Brexiteers remind me of religious fanatics, only faith, no facts.

  3. #3

    Fingers like lightning

    oliverson has more data than eek


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Worse than that, those that poo, leave the bog un-flushed with miles of paper and don't wash their hands (usually Bobs or Welsh).

    And those religious ones who stand on the bog with the door open and crap
    yeah, that would be me :-D

  4. #4

    Nervous Newbie

    Beverly has no reputation


    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Disgusting

  5. #5

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,958

    Default

    Urologists will tell you that you should also wash your hands before handling your genitals. Toilets are filthy places with fecal matter inevitably present on all surfaces - no matter how well trained the crappers are.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

  6. #6

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is a fount of knowledge

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    19,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Urologists will tell you that you should also wash your hands before handling your genitals. Toilets are filthy places with fecal matter inevitably present on all surfaces - no matter how well trained the crappers are.
    That's what happens when you flush without putting the toilet lid down.

    (As proven by the Myth Busters...)

  7. #7

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,958

    Default

    I seem to recall that even if you do put the lid down, the haze of ...er... material just goes out in a more concentrated stream sideways.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

  8. #8

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is a fount of knowledge

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    19,449

    Default

    But at least it hits your knees and not your toothbrush.

  9. #9

    Banned

    Bee is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oliverson View Post
    Contracting in London and banking/finance, and I'm not talking about the Indians here, but it never ceases to amaze me how many 'professionals' do not wash their hands when they've had a p155 (I can only speak for blokes here). Worse still are the ones who are stood at the urinals 'guiding' with one hand and using their phone with the other. I mean, is this guy taking a photo of his c**k or texting? Then they walk out without washing their hands, probably to shake somebody else's hand at the next meeting! Disgusting. It should be part of the compliance process.


    Pigs...

  10. #10

    Ddraig Goch

    psychocandy - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    10,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Worse than that, those that poo, leave the bog un-flushed with miles of paper and don't wash their hands (usually Bobs or Welsh).

    And those religious ones who stand on the bog with the door open and crap
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •