• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sockie nuclear button

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sockie nuclear button

I once made the mistake of signing up a bunch of CUK sockies. To be honest, I trolled a fair few people but deactivated my accounts when I decided the whole CUK thing is for people to show off what boring twunts they are.

Periodically I unwittingly reactivate them. I did this the other day when I signed into this site with my fake email address. Somehow, it associated this address with my supposedly dormant sockie accounts and all of a sudden I'm snowed under with fecking PMs from people I haven't neg repped in six months.

So, can anyone please tell me how I can get my sockies to feck off forever without looking like Admin should permanban my IP?

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    I once made the mistake of signing up a bunch of CUK sockies. To be honest, I trolled a fair few people but deactivated my accounts when I decided the whole CUK thing is for people to show off what boring twunts they are.

Periodically I unwittingly reactivate them. I did this the other day when I signed into this site with my fake email address. Somehow, it associated this address with my supposedly dormant sockie accounts and all of a sudden I'm snowed under with fecking PMs from people I haven't neg repped in six months.

So, can anyone please tell me how I can get my sockies to feck off forever without looking like Admin should permanban my IP?
    AKA Karma...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Why on earth would you admit to using sockies????

I've never used one, and never will.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I was convinced Tay was one of yours.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          That makes me glum.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You don't need to create a fake account to be a sockie, maybe you are a natural born sockie.

Nothing to do in this cases.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

If you say so...

Mordy in "Grass is only for smoking" Mode
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Tay was too much of an A hole to be MF.

Oh....

hang on
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                X