• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Super 6 Golf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super 6 Golf

Link

The World Super 6 Perth will be held at Lake Karrinyup Country Club in February and will feature 54 holes of regular stroke play – with a cut after two rounds – before a knockout matchplay format takes place on the Sunday.

The leading 24 players will contest six-hole shoot-outs, with any tied matches decided on a purpose-built 90-metre ‘Knockout Hole’. If that is halved, the players will return to the tee for a nearest-the-pin contest.
    Would this get any of you in the galleries?

I can't see it working myself; all that enforced American style razzmatazz that you get with T20 cricket

I'm a 72 holes over 4 days kind of gal myself.

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    I'm a 72 holes over 4 days kind of gal myself.
    That's a definite vote winner in this neck of the woods...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
    X