• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids & Chess

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Caching? Too sophisticated. Can't remember exactly, but I probably limited the search depth to something small maybe 3 before doing the evaluation and propagating it up. Like I said it was far from giving you a good game.
    Don't know what your problem is, you seem to be exhibiting some deep insecurity.
    And who's Hawko? Is he the one who taught you "Hello World" the other day?

You wrote a chess program in 4 weeks? This is getting more smelly by the minute.
    Well I guess losers gonna be losers. And in your case the BS is strong.
    Another one from the aussielong pole-choker stable, I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Another one from the aussielong pole-choker stable, I reckon.
      Yup. He's a genius at writing chess programs, but limited to doing maintenance. Go figure.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Caching? Too sophisticated. Can't remember exactly, but I probably limited the search depth to something small maybe 3 before doing the evaluation and propagating it up. Like I said it was far from giving you a good game.
        Don't know what your problem is, you seem to be exhibiting some deep insecurity.
        And who's Hawko? Is he the one who taught you "Hello World" the other day?

You wrote a chess program in 4 weeks? This is getting more smelly by the minute.
        Well I guess losers gonna be losers. And in your case the BS is strong.
        You spent 6 months of your peak youth and wrote off your A-levels to produce something so basic - that it could be done in two weeks?

I bet it's still chugging away on a VIC-20 somewhere... It will make the opening move soon sas!! What a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
          You spent 6 months of your peak youth and wrote off your A-levels to produce something so basic - that it could be done in two weeks?

I bet it's still chugging away on a VIC-20 somewhere... It will make the opening move soon sas!! What a clown
          It's called having a passion for something.
          If you had that you'd have a more interesting life than being a middle-aged code maintenance operative without a penny to your name.
          You really smell of loser.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's called having a passion for something.
            If you had that you'd have a more interesting life than being a middle-aged code maintenance operative without a penny to your name.
            You really smell of loser.
            You have just blown your cover as a teenage geek failure. And now you're a statistician with a hobby as a keyboard warrior! I bet you were fighting off the chicks at uni.

I'll leave you alone now sas because I have mans work to do. What a clown!!.. excellent.

Comment

I'll leave you alone now sas because I have mans work to do.

Yes we know all about your pole-choking. Enjoy.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes we know all about your pole-choking. Enjoy.
                Re-read the thread. I've owned you again! I thought you were cool. But it transpires that you're just a failed techie. But now I understand why you insist you are non-techie yet like to get stuck into techies. You have penis envy!

6 months!! 6 months he was at it! I'm having a deep belly laugh here. I bet you were telling all your pals you were working on a rival to "Deep Blue". Oh, please stop. My sides are splitting. What a clown!!!
                Last edited by Fronttoback; 10 May 2017, 16:48.

Comment

Still waiting he is....

Comment

For you Fronttoback

Comment

Chess and Death
                      Chess and Death

Comment

Working...
                      X