• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kids & Chess

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    Re-read the thread. I've owned you again! I thought you were cool. But it transpires that you're just a failed techie. But now I understand why you insist you are non-techie yet like to get stuck into techies. You have penis envy!

6 months!! 6 months he was at it! I'm having a deep belly laugh here. I bet you were telling all your pals you were working on a rival to "Deep Blue". Oh, please stop. My sides are splitting. What a clown!!!

You're laughing at my teenage self? I do too sometimes.
    You reveal with all your posts what a congenital loser you are.
    But then having to choke pole because you have no resources would do that to a man
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

You're laughing at my teenage self? I do too sometimes.
      You reveal with all your posts what a congenital loser you are.
      But then having to choke pole because you have no resources would do that to a man
      But now I see where your bitterness comes from- you failed at the start and never really recovered. You tried to do the clever stuff and fell flat on your face. And you keep making the same mistake again and again -even today!

Why don't you accept your limitations and keep quiet when the men are talking about you, instead of letting your ego get the better of you and coming back for another failed bite. Take it like the bedwetter you were and always will be, when in the company of leaders of men.

6 months!!! 6 months he was at it

Comment

But now I see where your bitterness comes from- you failed at the start and never really recovered. You tried to do the clever stuff and fell flat on your face. And you keep making the same mistake again and again -even today!

Why don't you accept your limitations and keep quiet when the men are talking about you, instead of letting your ego get the better of you and coming back for another failed bite. Take it like the bedwetter you were and always will be, when in the company of leaders of men.

I am starting to warm to you.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          I am starting to warm to you.
          The last person you said that to needed gender reassignment surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            The last person you said that to needed gender reassignment surgery.
            Didn't need it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Unfortunately that's one of his major autistic issues. He cannot deal with frustration, and being a worse loser than Ronaldo is a problem
              What a hell... What!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Bee; 10 May 2017, 20:27.

Comment

And yet I'm the millionaire and you're the beach bum
                That's what's really eating you, no?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

And yet I'm the millionaire and you're the beach bum
                  That's what's really eating you, no?
                  Are you including the £999,000 that your wife earned in that?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Are you including the £999,000 that your wife earned in that?
                    Yes, the other million is mine.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, the other million is mine.
                      Those 100% mortgages are great aren't they?

Comment

Working...
                      X