• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Record poll lead for Tories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Have to say I never noticed the EU impinging on my life except in a positive way ...
    or as the lobster in the pot said "Of course this water isn't heating up. It seems just right ..."
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      or as the lobster in the pot said "Of course this water isn't heating up. It seems just right ..."
      So the EU seems just right but you are informed by a silly analogy that it may turn bad.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        So the EU seems just right but you are informed by a silly analogy that it may turn bad.
        Whoosh....

That noise was OH's post going over your head.

Has the old man been keeping you up all night again?

Comment

Time to emigrate to Spain

oops!
          one day at a time

Comment

No it's just a stupid analogy.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Theresa May's Brexit attack on Brussels overshadows UK economic downturn as general election looms | The Independent

May doing a great job of taking the UK down the toilet in a very efficient and "professional" way.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Theresa May's Brexit attack on Brussels overshadows UK economic downturn as general election looms | The Independent

May doing a great job of taking the UK down the toilet in a very strong and stable way.

FTFY
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Actually, that is slightly worrying.

"There's many a slip between cup and lip", and general election polls show alarming tendencies to swing this way and that, like a channel ferry in choppy seas. So a large poll lead now might well dip the other way in two or three weeks.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X