• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know where I can find a forum for IT contracators?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where I can find a forum for IT contracators?

I'm looking for a forum for successful IT contractors.
    You know professionals who are well educated, who earn excellent money for excellent skills, who wouldn't dream of voluntarily reducing their marketplace from 28 countries to 1, who have a modicum of logic, intelligence, subtlety and nuance. People who contribute to the success of the country by exporting their skills to their neighbours.
    I can't seem to find such a forum.
    Can anyone help?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I'm looking for a forum for successful IT contracators.
    You know professionals who are well educated, who earn excellent money for excellent skills, who wouldn't dream of voluntarily reducing their marketplace from 28 countries to 1, who have a modicum of logic, intelligence, subtlety and nuance.
    Can anyone help?
    Spelling is not a pre-requisite then
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You know professionals, ... who have a modicum of ... subtlety and nuance.
      That rules you out for a start. You may as well stay here with us thick as mince losers!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

one day at a time

Comment

Why the hell would you want to hang around with a bunch of nerds like that?

Comment

Anyone who is successful would never appear on a forum. You might as well look for military intelligence.

Comment

You know professionals who are well educated, who earn excellent money for excellent skills, who wouldn't dream of voluntarily reducing their marketplace from 28 countries to 1, who have a modicum of logic, intelligence, subtlety and nuance. People who contribute to the success of the country by exporting their skills to their neighbours.
              Can anyone help?

Brilliant.
              I know a forum that's exactly the opposite of that you describe.

Comment

They'd never let you join.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You can easily set up your own forum Sas. Maybe with stringent entrance criteria instead of "which of these aren't vegetables".
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Try IPSE - you'll fit right in...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X