• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black suit for the interview?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
    Lovely entertaining comments. Thoroughly enjoyed it . Looks like everyone? liked that suit too. Progressed to the next and final level .

On a different a note, In my experience rarely clients go for a second round of interview (not just me, I am sure many of you must have had similar experience). Wondering if it has become a norm since Brexit.
    Make sure you get the right button done up though. Two button suit - top button only. Three button suit - middle or middle and top at a push. Four button suit - get a new suit.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      I have an interview on Friday. Must break out the suit and check that I washed my interview shirt after the last one 2 years ago.
      Will it still fit? You might need something like this to get into the trousers

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        Make sure you get the right button done up though. Two button suit - top button only. Three button suit - middle or middle and top at a push. Four button suit - get a new suit.

Comment

Working...
        X