• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fox hunting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox hunting

"Theresa May announces she wants to bring back fox hunting

As it happens, personally I have always been in favour of fox hunting, and we maintain our commitment, we have had a commitment previously as a Conservative Party, to allow a free vote."

Theresa May announces she wants to bring back fox hunting | The Independent

Fox Hunting for the Lords and NIC increases for the masses...

Great. Another reason to be ashamed of being a citizen of backwards Britain.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      "Theresa May announces she wants to bring back fox hunting

As it happens, personally I have always been in favour of fox hunting, and we maintain our commitment, we have had a commitment previously as a Conservative Party, to allow a free vote."

Theresa May announces she wants to bring back fox hunting | The Independent

Fox Hunting for the Lords and NIC increases for the masses...
      Can't see it happening, it sounds like the usual lefty rag scaremongering.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well she's sorted all the important issues facing Britain, clearly she can turn her mind to the small stuff.

I don't have a problem with it. A squirrel cull would be good too.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Well she's sorted all the important issues facing Britain, clearly she can turn her mind to the small stuff.

I don't have a problem with it. A squirrel cull would be good too.
          A Russian somewhere in Brummie-land just called you a very rude word...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

It means to kill these lovely creatures who control the pests, like rats, squirrels, etc...? Jesus Christ!!

Comment

Well, I for one don't think he's going to be that easy.

What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Another reason not to vote Tory. Apparently 84% of Britons support the fox hunting ban .... so nice to see this government are looking to bring in changes for the will of the people. Twunts
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  Another reason not to vote Tory. Apparently 84% of Britons support the fox hunting ban .... so nice to see this government are looking to bring in changes for the will of the people. Twunts
                  Vote Corbyn!
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Strong and stable Govt should be able to piss all over 84% of Britons who would dare to be against policied of Her Majesty Empress May the First!

Comment

Working...
                    X