• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    When I say filthy, I'm not talking about the colour, the car is a total mess. Both the colour and its state are a deliberate two fingers up.
    It's "filthy" like that...

Comment

When I say filthy, I'm not talking about the colour, the car is a total mess. Both the colour and its state are a deliberate two fingers up.
      A mate of mine treated his brand new Jag like that (his name was down for a brand new Aston ).
      Rubbish and fag ash everywhere, rizlas, cans etc. etc. total state
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

The question is the new car ££££ much nicer than your Saab? Yes, my Mum's new Benz was a good degree nicer than either of the two smokers I've had, but not tens of thousands nicer. Depends on the amount of spare cash you have I guess.
        Every penny and I have watched it depreciate roughly a grand a month. Eventually it will bounce a bit but you dont buy a car for an investment.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
          Every penny and I have watched it depreciate roughly a grand a month. Eventually it will bounce a bit but you dont buy a car for an investment.
          You're daily vehicle - no, but I've bought and sold a few classics with results. It's hard work though.

Comment

You're daily vehicle - no, but I've bought and sold a few classics with results. It's hard work though.
            Never understood that breed of man that buys a car he desperately loves and then leaves it in a garage all week while their life drains away driving something not unlike a Golf TDI...

I drive mine daily and in another 5 years it might be run in

Comment

Yep, life depreciates much faster than a nice sports car after you get over 40...

Comment

Are you driving a Red A4 Cabriolet now? :O

Comment

Working...
                X