• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royal Mail dangerous goods process

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lucythewolf View Post
    guns through the post!?

that's insane
    No. Not even remotely. Thanks for joining in.

Comment

and everything the parcel contains "Argon".

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Final update and an awesome resolution

I contacted Coravin, the makers of the item I was trying to post.

I had been in touch with them since the beginning of the issue and they had been helpful in providing technical info to help me argue my case.

When I realised the Royal Mail had retained the actual Coravin device and the gas capsules, I sent my contact a note and said "please update your website FAQ and warn people not to make the same mistake as me"

What did they do? They shipped a replacement Coravin system to the intended recipient. So, a month to the day after it was supposed to arrive, it did!

I have nothing but praise for the support from Coravin. I have something else for Royal Mail.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I contacted Coravin, the makers of the item I was trying to post.

I had been in touch with them since the beginning of the issue and they had been helpful in providing technical info to help me argue my case.

When I realised the Royal Mail had retained the actual Coravin device and the gas capsules, I sent my contact a note and said "please update your website FAQ and warn people not to make the same mistake as me"

What did they do? They shipped a replacement Coravin system to the intended recipient. So, a month to the day after it was supposed to arrive, it did!

I have nothing but praise for the support from Coravin. I have something else for Royal Mail.
          Send royal mail an argon capsule as a thank you present.

Comment

Working...
          X