• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Premature Jubilation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premature Jubilation?

Pibernik mistakenly celebrates winning Giro d'Italia stage | Daily Mail Online

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview...6492180329.mp4

Bahrain-Merida rider Luka Pibernik mistakenly celebrates winning stage five of Giro d'Italia… one lap too early before going on to finish 148th
    Luka Pibernik thought he had won stage five of the Giro d'Italia on Wednesday
    The Slovenian raised his arms in celebration when he crossed the finish line
    He suffered embarrassing moment when it turned out there was one lap to go
    Pibernik finished in 148th spot, 20 seconds adrift of winner Fernando Gaviria
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I empathise.

I'll never forget the humiliation of celebrating a goal I once scored.

The celebration was very short lived when I realised I was at the wrong end.

Comment

Ouch! Poor chap. Funny though.

Comment

Working...
      X