• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bleak Labour manifesto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which parties HAVE modernised? Labour are accused of going back to the bad old days, the Tories are accused of never having changed from the bad old days to come back from. Both are partisan claims, people who are strongly partisan are typically not very bright and certainly not approaching the situation rationally.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Why bother putting a manifesto together when you're going to lose big time no matter what you put in it?
      Ah, that's the genius part on their behalf - Corbyn knows he can't be elected to punish us, but by making crazy plans he makes it easy for Tory Scum to also punish us (although not as badly) and get away with it saying that the other party would have been worse.

So you see the only big time losers are us...

Comment

I think Corbyn might lose out badly when he's kicked out of office.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X