• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ultimate Boom!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Shocking isn't it on a contractor forum n'all?

All my wad is in junk bonds.

qh
    Do tell

Comment

I wonder sometimes how much is enough.
      I remember when I landed my first contract some years back it felt as if I'd won the lottery.
      Now when I get calls from agents quoting below a certain rate that I would have bitten their hand off for once, I laugh in a smooth way and say 'oh dear me no, I really couldn't do it for that'.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Due to globalisation nowheres cheap.
        Not true.

You can get a nice terraced house in Nigeria for a little less than £ 1/2 million...

4 bedroom terraced house for sale in Lagos, Ikoyi, Nigeria

Comment

Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
          I wonder sometimes how much is enough.
          I remember when I landed my first contract some years back it felt as if I'd won the lottery.
          Now when I get calls from agents quoting below a certain rate that I would have bitten their hand off for once, I laugh in a smooth way and say 'oh dear me no, I really couldn't do it for that'.

Indeed.... when I first started out less than half my current offer I'd have been like
          Now I couldn't get out of bed for that kind of rate.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Not true.

You can get a nice terraced house in Nigeria for a little less than £ 1/2 million...

4 bedroom terraced house for sale in Lagos, Ikoyi, Nigeria
            You'd finally meet the prince that gave you that half a million

Comment

Have a
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                Have a
                +

Comment

Working...