• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC Right Wing Bias

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC Right Wing Bias

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Fecken outrageous. If you read the Have Your Say comments on the beeb stories they're full of angry jingoistic Brexiters accusing the beeb of being too left wing.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Well a picture says a thousand words.

They have made the UKIP guy look more of an idiot than he is, make of that what you will

I should add, I'm certainly not a UKIP supporter.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Well that's funny, because I distinctly recall that the Greens refused an interview on the Daily Politics today. Something about Lucus' embarrassing performance on the same show yesterday

Comment

At the last general election, UKIP secured 12.7% of the vote - the third highest party. The greens secured 3.8%, the sixth highest. Not a UKIP fan, just putting it into a different statistical perspective.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Well that's funny, because I distinctly recall that the Greens refused an interview on the Daily Politics today. Something about Lucus' embarrassing performance on the same show yesterday
            Are you suggesting the BBC might be motivated by "Good TV"?

i.e. the sort of TV that keeps them both well paid and their noses powdered.

JB.

Yer a feckin cynic.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You're almost as bored as I.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    You're almost as bored as I.
                    Impossible
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X