• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at taking out Private Medical Insurance....

Any recommendations?

That and about 15 hours dedicated to plan B

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Thank you for asking. Off to my nephew's first communion.

Terrifying start to the weekend. Leaving a client site in a semi derelict former secure Victorian mental hospital I found myself locked in and it was tricky finding someone to let me out. Was a bit behind schedule to reach the train station and Google maps walking directions took me the long way round by Limerick Prison just as visiting time was finishing. I need a drink.

I remember. The in-laws don't drink.
      Well I suppose its one way to make a living, Mastubating the mental & impaling inmates.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Looking at taking out Private Medical Insurance.... Any recommendations?
        Ask if they are using Linux on all computers...

Comment

I'm going to get better in time for Monday.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Leaving a client site in a semi derelict former secure Victorian mental hospital I found myself locked in
            Sure you haven't confused real life with a film you watched on the Horror Channel?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I'll keep on breathing and I'll take things from there.
              You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Sure you haven't confused real life with a film you watched on the Horror Channel?
                It did cross my mind.

Comment

Tomorrow:
                  Taking the kids to swimming lessons, taking son for haircut, and to get his glasses repaired.
                  Doing an Escape Room thing early evening with friends followed by a few drinks

Sunday:
                  Taking kids to tennis lesson, followed by barbecue at friends place

Comment

Still no sign of booze. Xog may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Still no sign of booze. Xog may be right.
                      Get yourself a hip flask that fits in your handbag/pocket.

Then every time you go to the toilet have a sip.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X