• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking in the Jura
    Dinner with friends
    Auditioning a couple of actors for the role of Aladdin's brother, and a clown.
    Sleep.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Thank you for asking.

Just relaxing.

one day at a time

Comment

Nothing too exciting tomorrow. On Sunday one is attending the Royal Windsor Horse Show to present some prizes and chat up some waitresses.

Thanks for asking though, what will you be doing?

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
          Nothing too exciting tomorrow. On Sunday one is attending the Royal Windsor Horse Show to present some prizes and chat up some waitresses.

Thanks for asking though, what will you be doing?
          Will the aware for the lady who looks most like a horse go to your daughter?

Twins arriving tonight. Tomorrow will take elder lad to get new mobile phone - iphone4 is just so 2016 and he "needs" an iphone5. Daughter will pick new training shoes for me.

Then Ruthin Junior triathlon. Baby bp is doing the T1. Adults not allowed in with athletes - so I had to obtain special permission and I will be a honoury marshall for the day. Besides stopping him from freaking out, I will make sure he does not get in anyone's way.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Thanks for asking.

Will be back out on the bike for the first time since last weekends Fred Whitton Challenge up in the Lake District. (9:52:43 elapsed / 8:43:15 moving in case you were wondering.)

Son is back to visit for a few days so probably off out somewhere at some point before he leaves again on Sunday.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Chatsworth International Horse Trials on Saturday so I'll be going for a few Pimms, try the gins and cheeses plus look at the dogs.

Buddhist Temple on Sunday so a contrasting weekend.

Comment

Working on SKA + car shopping...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Thanks for asking.

Will be back out on the bike for the first time since last weekends Fred Whitton Challenge up in the Lake District. (9:52:43 elapsed / 8:43:15 moving in case you were wondering.)

Son is back to visit for a few days so probably off out somewhere at some point before he leaves again on Sunday.
                  112 miles = iron distance?
                  It sounded like a very long time for you. The I saw 2.5 miles up and 2.5 miles down. A very impressive time.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Working on SKA + car shopping...
                    What's on the shortlist?

Comment

Working...
                    X