• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory Majority best odds now 1/16

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You won't lose, and it's easy money - provided your bookie doesn't go bust taking your 10k with him
    I doubt it. It was with some bloke in the pub I've known for a few weeks.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Tory MP jokes around with some school kids

Good one, he's so witty.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Lost a Tory voter for life.

Loads of people are floating voters......
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

They all float ...

Comment

I am absolutely sure the Conservatives will win (as much as it hurts me to say it) but apparently a lot of young people, who tend to vote Labour, have registered to vote which would make the sampling used in polls obsolete. Might move a couple of marginals in the red column.

Admire the confidence but there are a few weeks to go and we live in strange times.

Comment

Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post
              I am absolutely sure the Conservatives will win (as much as it hurts me to say it) but apparently a lot of young people, who tend to vote Labour, have registered to vote which would make the sampling used in polls obsolete. Might move a couple of marginals in the red column.

Admire the confidence but there are a few weeks to go and we live in strange times.
              Most of them will have to get off their ar5e to vote though.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                They all float ...
                Not with new Brexit Saboteur Concrete Boots.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                  Most of them will have to get off their ar5e to vote though.
                  One would hope that after going to the effort of registering they would vote.

Then again about 30% of people who have postal votes don't use them so who knows.

Comment

Best Odds now 1/33, most 1/50

The bookies is now offering me a Cash Out for £10100. Maybe I should take it, or wait for the £10400.

Decisions, decisons.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Best Odds now 1/33, most 1/50

The bookies is now offering me a Cash Out for £10100. Maybe I should take it, or wait for the £10400.

Decisions, decisons.
                      It isn't my 10k (), but I'd stick with it. It's about as certain as anything can be in life. Not guaranteed, but near enough. If the Tory manifesto bombs, there's a chance her majority will be much smaller, but she'll still have a majority.

Comment

Working...
                      X