• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone seen Mr Hunt - MP for South West Surrey?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen Mr Hunt - MP for South West Surrey?

The Mirror claims they have seen him linky I think this is a stock image and they are lying - no one knows where he is.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Given today's technology why do news reporters still carry enormous cameras like that? Do they keep their lunch in them or something?

We hear that using old systems is a risk but I bet not many hackers would know how to install ransomware on a ZX81.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 15 May 2017, 09:25.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Given today's technology why do news reporters still carry enormous cameras like that?
      That's why I think it's a stock image.

Comment

He lives - link

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          He lives - link
          Phew! I was concerned that Russian criminals may demand up to $300 for his safe return.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Phew! I was concerned that Russian criminals may demand up to $300 for his safe return.
            I don't think even they would want him...

Comment

Working...
            X