• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a re-leaver

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a re-leaver

Remain Brexit voters now want believe it must happen | Daily Mail Online

Rise of the 'Re-Leavers' who voted AGAINST Brexit but now believe it MUST happen and could propel May to massive majority on June 8
    New opinion polling has revealed a third group within the 52-48 Brexit divide
    YouGov found 23% of people who backed the EU want the referendum respected
    It means barely one in five are opposed to the result and want Brexit blocked

Its ok you can change your stance!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Its ok you can change your stance!
    Indeed. But looking at the full results:
    https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.ne...eleavers_W.pdf

Of the people who voted to leave last year, 2% said in the poll "I did not support Britain leaving the EU, but
    now the British people have voted to leave the government has a duty to carry out their wishes and leave"

Alrighty then.

And 1% of people who voted to leave now think there should be a second referendum.

They should have asked another question: "If another referendum was held tomorrow, would you vote to leave or remain?"
    Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
      Indeed. But looking at the full results:
      https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.ne...eleavers_W.pdf

Of the people who voted to leave last year, 2% said in the poll "I did not support Britain leaving the EU, but
      now the British people have voted to leave the government has a duty to carry out their wishes and leave"

Alrighty then.

And 1% of people who voted to leave now think there should be a second referendum.

They should have asked another question: "If another referendum was held tomorrow, would you vote to leave or remain?"
      So there are 2% confused Bremainers who voted leave. Hardly shocking that is AssSnob & NLYUK accounted for.

48% of those that voted remain in 2016 saying "I did not support Britain leaving the EU, but
      now the British people have voted to leave the
      government has a duty to carry out their wishes
      and leave"

They could ask that question.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        So there are 2% confused Bremainers who voted leave. Hardly shocking that is AssSnob & NLYUK accounted for ...
        I heard they were accidently handed the ballot paper upside down. So no wonder the "X" they were asked to mark landed in the wrong box!
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

And there was me thinking (hoping) this was about peeing in public

Comment

Working...
          X