• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

He's finally dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more info just this linky

Seriously would you admit you are related to that?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Flush him down the khazi.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Flush him down the khazi.
        Sod that I don't want to be swallowing part of that monster after recycle/.

Put him in deconsecrated ground and concrete over it.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Alot of it was related to his upbringing. And meeting Hindley.

Doesn't Hitler still have relatives in the States?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            He was an adult when he committed the murders.

Unless they are neo-nazis they won't be admitting the family connection.

Comment

he should have been put to death a long time ago.

Comment

Keep meaning to research my family history. I'd love to be descended from Jack the Ripper.

he should have been put to death a long time ago
                He wanted to die but they wouldn't let him, kept force feeding him.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 16 May 2017, 20:45.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I think the media have gone OTT and almost promoting his notoriety (which is what is got off on).

I mean an obituary on the BBC site??? Don't agree with that.

His nephew Willy died in the late 80's don't think there was anyone left (or that would admit to it).

Edit from wikipedia

According to David Gardner, author of the Last of the Hitlers: "They didn’t sign a pact, but what they did is, they talked amongst themselves, talked about the burden they’ve had in the background of their lives, and decided that none of them would marry, none of them would have children. And that’s...a pact they’ve kept to this day."[79] Though none of Stuart-Houston's sons had children, his son Alexander, now a social worker, said that contrary to this speculation, there was no pact to intentionally end the Hitler bloodline.[80]

qh
                  Last edited by quackhandle; 16 May 2017, 20:54. Reason: added a bit
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Brady read too much into Dostoyevski's Crime and Punishment, thought he was a modern day Roskalnikov.....

Comment

FFS we are paying for a police guard for his f**king body.

The body has been released to his lawyer and is in a funeral home.

He needs cremating asap and thrown down the toilet so we can stop wasting fecking money.

Comment

Working...
                      X