• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Komrade Korbyn Speaking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    More like a member of the Stazi
    The Guacamole Brigade.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
      More like a member of the Stazi
      I mustn't laugh at comments while in meetings..
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Heard this morning on radio 4 that renationalising will cost a minimum of £81B
        No word how that's going to be costed.
        Probably the old fashioned commie style of forceful nationalistaion with guns pointed at shareholders heads
        Why so much? Wouldn't they just nationalise after each franchise ends?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          This.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I seemed to recall Andrew Neil challenging some of the Shadow Labour ministers on this and pointed out that labour would have to win the next 4 GE's to nationalise once the franchises come up for renewal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              It was going so well until 2010....
              IT was going pretty well before retarded Brexit vote!

Comment

Ok he's a bit left-field but I have to admit with 2 kids his plan to abolish tuition fees appeals and yes we should have nationalised rail and utilities as its not as if we have a choice about whether we use those or not, Jezza you've got my vote

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                  Ok he's a bit left-field but I have to admit with 2 kids his plan to abolish tuition fees appeals and yes we should have nationalised rail and utilities as its not as if we have a choice about whether we use those or not, Jezza you've got my vote
                  I'd probably support subsidising higher education for STEM & medical degrees, those can actually add value to the country

for media studies / law / history etc I wouldn't give them a penny

Comment

The Guacamole Brigade.
                    Guacamole is getting very expensive, the brigade will be downsized to a platoon...

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                      I'd probably support subsidising higher education for STEM & medical degrees, those can actually add value to the country

for media studies / law / history etc I wouldn't give them a penny
                      +1 We need more maths, meds and science grads and the tax system (and thats what fees are) should support that, we also need more nurses but the Tories have abolished the fee exemptions for those degrees, my missus was planning to go down that route but doesnt fancy 50k+ of debt round her neck while earning a pittance for a stressful job that will be hard enough regardless... still nevermind we can just import a few thousand bods from the Phillippines...

Comment

Working...
                      X