Started new gig today Started new gig today
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Default Started new gig today

Very weird guy in the desk next to me. He is clearly upset as he has been there since January and doesn't like company. I think he would be happier communicating in machine code. Only eats bacon, sausages and drinks beer. This morning he was watching Corbyn release his manifesto and started jumping up and down shouting "French revolution part 2 - kill the Thatcherites".

Banned

Pip in a Poke 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Very weird guy in the desk next to me. He is clearly upset as he has been there since January and doesn't like company. I think he would be happier communicating in machine code. Only eats bacon, sausages and drinks beer. This morning he was watching Corbyn release his manifesto and started jumping up and down shouting "French revolution part 2 - kill the Thatcherites".
    Don't believe a word of it.

He wouldn't be eating bacon & sausages and drinking beer if he were a Corbynista.

It'd be quinoa washed down with fair trade maté produced by some Andean wimmin's collective.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Don't believe a word of it.

He wouldn't be eating bacon & sausages and drinking beer if he were a Corbynista.

It'd be quinoa washed down with fair trade maté produced by some Andean wimmin's collective.
    Its a Parrotty thread escaped from TPD
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Banned

tarbera is NOT a disguised employee

Stop sitting next to a mirror ?

Double Godlike!

MrMarkyMark is a fount of knowledge

Sounds like the sort of ex hippy type that only works a 4 day week.

I hope you are ready to pick up the slack

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Could be churchy. Or is your client Jewish?
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Fingers like lightning

squarepeg is a permanent contractor

I'm glad you feel welcome in London.
    You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.