• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White colour for car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    W166, thinking black inside and outside ...

Then = MALE

Standard silver AMG rims = FEMALE.

Are you ready for 15MPG

But, boy can it hussle.

Comment

Originally posted by FMCG View Post
      Are you ready for 15MPG
      My last motor had 13MPG

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Is it perceived as ladylike or still ok for a man?

Car: ITContractor ML 63
        White is OK. It is normally zero extra for that colour in new cars but also keeps the best value in used cars.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

That's Brexiters motor, so that's a Nooo
          But just think. With a van you could have a big sign denouncing Tory scum on one side and one moaning about Brexit on the other. I gather you are quite well off so, even better, you could afford a new sign every day with a different moan about Brexit!
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Had a white (Golf) for last four years and been happy with the colour however part-exing it on Thursday for dark metallic blue.

There weren't many white cars around when i got it, but it seems to have become a more common colour (or variants of it).

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              But just think. With a van you could have a big sign denouncing Tory scum on one side and one moaning about Brexit on the other. I gather you are quite well off so, even better, you could afford a new sign every day with a different moan about Brexit!
              I am so wealthy I could afford to help Lib Dems fight for my liberty...

Unless your van got at least 500 bhp it's not in contention ...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                White is OK. It is normally zero extra for that colour in new cars but also keeps the best value in used cars.
                Buying new is for mugs - unless the new car is something that will certainly appreciate in value, ie: GT3 RS, 488 Speciale etc...

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                  Had a white (Golf) for last four years and been happy with the colour however part-exing it on Thursday for dark metallic blue.

There weren't many white cars around when i got it, but it seems to have become a more common colour (or variants of it).

qh
                  Yes, we seem to have moved from white van and silver car to the opposite.

Comment

Nah you don't want one of those, you want one of these.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I have a White. Cost £500 less than other colours. White seems to be the new black. In 2016, White seem to be the most preferred colour (actual numbers below).

Last edited by Brummie; 16 May 2017, 21:54.

Comment

Working...
                      X