• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just seen BoJo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen BoJo

Well what a turn up for the books, popped over to West Drayton to pick something up and guess who was in Woodys?

Yep our esteemed Foreign Secretary he managed to find a minibus of policemen to stand around him.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Well what a turn up for the books, popped over to West Drayton to pick something up and guess who was in Woodys?

Yep our esteemed Foreign Secretary he managed to find a minibus of policemen to stand around him.
    Did you heckle him?

I used to see BoJo cycling over Tower Bridge on the way to city hall when he was mayor slowly followed by a car full of policemen looking very annoyed he was keeping them from their morning cuppa. I didn't have the Balearics to do more than a smile when he cycled past

Comment

Originally posted by redgiant View Post
      Did you heckle him?

I used to see BoJo cycling over Tower Bridge on the way to city hall when he was mayor slowly followed by a car full of policemen looking very annoyed he was keeping them from their morning cuppa. I didn't have the Balearics to do more than a smile when he cycled past
      I didn't I should have walked up and had a chat but he was busy posing for photos.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X