Just seen BoJo Just seen BoJo
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Just seen BoJo

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Default Just seen BoJo

Well what a turn up for the books, popped over to West Drayton to pick something up and guess who was in Woodys?

Yep our esteemed Foreign Secretary he managed to find a minibus of policemen to stand around him.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Fingers like lightning

redgiant is good enough for Jehovah!

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Well what a turn up for the books, popped over to West Drayton to pick something up and guess who was in Woodys?

Yep our esteemed Foreign Secretary he managed to find a minibus of policemen to stand around him.
    Did you heckle him?

I used to see BoJo cycling over Tower Bridge on the way to city hall when he was mayor slowly followed by a car full of policemen looking very annoyed he was keeping them from their morning cuppa. I didn't have the Balearics to do more than a smile when he cycled past

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by redgiant View Post
    Did you heckle him?

I used to see BoJo cycling over Tower Bridge on the way to city hall when he was mayor slowly followed by a car full of policemen looking very annoyed he was keeping them from their morning cuppa. I didn't have the Balearics to do more than a smile when he cycled past
    I didn't I should have walked up and had a chat but he was busy posing for photos.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.