• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FFS I wouldn't want a surgeon like this

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFS I wouldn't want a surgeon like this

Linky

And people wonder why this guy felt he could do what he liked
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Presumably she has got rich lawyers. Ernest Saunders all over again.

Whenever I tell a woman mrs bp tried to shank me they always ask what I did wrong. I still think women are assumed to be the weaker gender.

Having said that, I would have her as my surgeon. We have a shortage of doctors generally and people are getting more unwell. Standards will have to drop....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Standards will have to drop....
      Just what the future Mrs BP said.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Presumably she has got rich lawyers. Ernest Saunders all over again.
        If the judge was a woman like this one the defendant would definitely end up with a criminal record.

Whenever I tell a woman mrs bp tried to shank me they always ask what I did wrong. I still think women are assumed to be the weaker gender.
        To be fair until you either been divorced yourself or had parents who split up you don't believe how nasty people can be to their ex-spouse.

Having said that, I would have her as my surgeon. We have a shortage of doctors generally and people are getting more unwell. Standards will have to drop....
        I rather we imported out doctors from Romania and the developing world then have her. She needs to stay away from patients.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Just what the future Mrs BP said.
          Luckily NLyUK has already reach rock bottom so standards are consistent.

Comment

Student who stabbed boyfriend may avoid jail as it would ‘damage her career’
            I should hope the fact that she's been convicted of such a thing would preclude her from ever practicing, regardless of whether or not she goes to jail.

She's clearly unstable.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_heart_scandal

By 2010 the mortality rate within 30 days of a child's heart operation had fallen from 4.3% in 2000 to 2.6%.

What was the mortality rate in 1980? 100%?

Comment

Lucky you're not a Kipper: Ukip councillor who said female doctors are responsible for NHS crisis defends comments | The Independent
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

UKIP would have all women doctors at home cleaning behind the fridge. So it would be even worse.

I think he needs sentencing to 120 hours cleaning behind the fridges of female doctors.

Dare I search for that phrase on urban dictionary?

Comment

I've deliberately not read the article. However, I presume it refers to female doctors going part-time after having children which I understand to be quite common. Over half of all medical students are now female.

Comment

Working...
                    X