• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strong & Stable or Out of depth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many hard lefts and they'll end up doing as many U-turns as the conservatives.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

May always looks to me a bit awkward

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        May always looks to me a bit awkward
        She's a first generation synthetic. Won't be long before she progresses from eating chips to a bacon butty, then we know she's been upgraded to level 2.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          It seems it's Corbyn that is the only thing stopping Labour doing well in and maybe even winning the election.

Not quite true.

Comment

We also have Komrade Korbyn's neighbour in Islington South fecking up - linky

She also has a potty mouth

and dislikes White Van Man.

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              One problem David Miliband isn't an MP or even in the House of Lords.

They do have other MPs who they could roll out and do fine as they don't have such militant backgrounds.
              There are no MPs anymore, only candidates. However, he isn't a candidate either

The problems with Labour are structural and go way beyond leadership. Scotland, for example.

Comment

The Tory leader has spoken...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  There are no MPs anymore, only candidates. However, he isn't a candidate either
                  That's true and if the hard left are in power he will never be leader.

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  The problems with Labour are structural and go way beyond leadership. Scotland, for example.
                  Yep and they like we were told openly what the problem was in Scotland, and now what the problem is in England after Corbyn got into power. The only difference is we hear and sigh because we want an opposition there as they don't give a sh*t as they are waiting for the glorious revolution.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Labour voters dream of the future

Comment

Working...
                    X