• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pub function room recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pub function room recommendations

Helping out on the organisation of a birthday party.

Looking for a good pub in central-ish London (i.e. close to decent tube/bus connections) that does beers etc on tap, free hire with reasonable min spend, and decent food.

Oh and must have easy access to some kind of outside space for the fag ash Lils that need their nicotine.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Helping out on the organisation of a birthday party.

Looking for a good pub in central-ish London (i.e. close to decent tube/bus connections) that does beers etc on tap, free hire with reasonable min spend, and decent food.

Oh and must have easy access to some kind of outside space for the fag ash Lils that need their nicotine.
    Vivo at angel, it has a really nice roof terrace, good food, nice cocktails and drinks... I've been there for a few birthday functions and its really nice, relaxed, easy going, away from the city crap .. its on uppser street
    Italian Bar & Restaurant on Upper Street, Islington | Vivo

Comment

Working...
    X