• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spend and Prosper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    good afternoon Sire,

.Net continues to enable Benes Invoicing Ltd and Family to enjoy life to the standard to which they have become accustomed.

Plan B has overtaken Plan A profit wise

Und sie ?

Milan.
    Good to hear that Benes.

Plan B is sufficient to survive on now. More than survive I suppose. Plan A will continue a little longer to further grow Plan B.

Almost there.

About time too. Can't be working like these common contractors much longer.

Comment

I know that feeling :-)

I should have already retired but have trouble to stop making hay while the sun keeps shining

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        Sheesh you sound as boring as your photo looks
        Item: I hardly think somebody such as me who has spent years travelling as an independent traveller on a shoestring can be classified as boring.

Indeed, I'd venture it's those who splurge on their credit cards to finance a trip, such as the aforementioned female in my previous post who are the boring ones as they'll never understand what it is to bloody scrimp and save for months on end just to be able to afford a seat in cattle class on some boneshaker of an excuse for a third world airline.

Quite simply, they'll never get the zen of travel and sat round any beach camp fire in any far flung corner of the world they're like mere sixth formers compared to us seasoned travellers.

So think again before you call me boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
          Item: I hardly think somebody such as me who has spent years travelling as an independent traveller on a shoestring can be classified as boring.

Indeed, I'd venture it's those who splurge on their credit cards to finance a trip, such as the aforementioned female in my previous post who are the boring ones as they'll never understand what it is to bloody scrimp and save for months on end just to be able to afford a seat in cattle class on some boneshaker of an excuse for a third world airline.

Quite simply, they'll never get the zen of travel and sat round any beach camp fire in any far flung corner of the world they're like mere sixth formers compared to us seasoned travellers.

Sorry, I dropped off there.

Comment

Pippa,

just ignore them

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post

Aww I was only joking Pip

Comment

Credit cards should be banned, or at least the limit set to a few hundred quid in an emergency. Better still, just have 2 standard bank accounts and have one with a small buffer.

If your credit card limit is a few grand, why not just save it and have your own technical overdraft. Absolute bonkers.

Comment

Originally posted by SeededLoaf View Post
                  Credit cards should be banned, or at least the limit set to a few hundred quid in an emergency. Better still, just have 2 standard bank accounts and have one with a small buffer.

If your credit card limit is a few grand, why not just save it and have your own technical overdraft. Absolute bonkers.
                  Credit cards are very handy for the months of February and March when you're about to hit a tax or child benefit threshold.

Comment

Its been nearly a year since brexit.

And last time i looked the sky had not fallen.

Which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Its been nearly a year since brexit.

And last time i looked the sky had not fallen.

Which is nice.
                      No. It is over a year until Brexit.

Comment

Working...
                      X