• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it me or has TestMangler suddenly turned into a fire-breathing dragon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Just always had a low tolerance threshold for dumb c**ts. There seems to be more of them now.
    You don't have to use asterisks. "Clot" is perfectly acceptable.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      You don't have to use asterisks. "Clot" is perfectly acceptable.
      Had I written 'Clots' I wouldn't have used the asterisks. It was 'Cunts' though, so I had to.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        He's always seemed to me relatively easygoing and laid back. But all of a sudden he seems to have gone postal, trying to bite everyone's head off.

I guess a combination of imminent Brexit and a general election does that to some people.
        Had I written 'Clots' I wouldn't have used the asterisks. It was 'Cunts' though, so I had to.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Tory cuts to benefits for the lowest classes in society, coupled with price rises on the cheapest whisky. Bound to cause resentment.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Tory cuts to benefits for the lowest classes in society, coupled with price rises on the cheapest whisky. Bound to cause resentment.
            That and the fact that his beloved SNP are about to have their arses handed to them in the GE.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              This.
              The forum used to have IT contractors on it, which implied at least a modicum of intelligence.
              Now there seem to be bottom-feeders from a variety of areas, all thick as mince.
              It's notable that most of the the unsuccessful thickos support Brexit in the mistaken belief that post Brexit they will suddenly thrive.
              You have been posting exactly the same since the forum started.

You would make a good farmer. Never happy....

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                He's always seemed to me relatively easygoing and laid back

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  That and the fact that his beloved SNP are about to have their arses handed to them in the GE.

If you define 'having their arses handed to them' as winning 50 of 59 seats available to them then, you might be right.

Face facts Shauny. You didn't know the Scottish Parliament is elected on a proportional system, you think getting 48% of the vote is a 'defeat' but getting 35% is a 'win', so if the Tories win 4 or 5 seats in Scotland from 59, you'll call that a resounding victory and the collapse of the SNP. Mostly, because you're a ******* idiot.

Comment

the Scottish Parliament is elected on a proportional system, but it is not strictly a traditional "proportional representation" system
                    ftfy
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      ftfy
                      FFS. Go and count the vote % and the seats held by each party and see how proportional it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotti...election,_2016

Go to the big 'Results' table and get a big boy to add and subtract some numbers for you

PR Methodology: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Additional_Member_System

Comment

Working...
                      X