• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Three Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was this the sequel to two girls, if so what happened to the cup?
    Contracting is like plumbing. You're your own boss until you walk into someone's house and they tell you to take your shoes off.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Do we know what % of child abuse is conducted by grooming gangs and what % happens within families etc.?
      Police & therefore NSPCC report number of offences not victims

7,515 recorded offences of rape of girls
      aged under 16 (3,274 offences of rape
      of a female child under 13 and 4,241
      of rape of a female child under 16)
      https://www.nspcc.org.uk/globalasset...016-report.pdf

As its believed nearly 2000 girls were abused in Rotherham its likely a fairly large percentage of the total reported. As similar gangs (not all with this ethnic mix though) are operating in other cities then yes its very important.

However as it was blatant & known to the authorities just like Savile & co (I suspect an organisation will appear behind that story at a later date) then its right to be extremely concerned.

I want it all to stop and every pervert dealt with, but are we better putting resources into arresting organised gangs abusing wholesale or solo perpetrators?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Police & therefore NSPCC report number of offences not victims

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/globalasset...016-report.pdf

As its believed nearly 2000 girls were abused in Rotherham its likely a fairly large percentage of the total reported. As similar gangs (not all with this ethnic mix though) are operating in other cities then yes its very important.

However as it was blatant & known to the authorities just like Savile & co (I suspect an organisation will appear behind that story at a later date) then its right to be extremely concerned.

I want it all to stop and every pervert dealt with, but are we better putting resources into arresting organised gangs abusing wholesale or solo perpetrators?
        We should be doing all of these. If the police and social services are saying they lack resources to deal with child abuse, then they need to de-prioritise other work.

Out of interest, do you think that there is something cultural that leads Asian men to participate in these gangs more that white men, or do you think the causal relationship is that Asian men are more likely to work in the night-time service economy (taxis and take-aways) so have more opportunity?

Comment

And the Dad played by Dennis Pennis!

Comment

Was this the sequel to two girls, if so what happened to the cup?
            Damn! You beat me to it.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Given them a chance. The cops can't be everywhere at once, and there's no time to investigate present day abuse while they're all tied up investigating former pm the late Edward Heath!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

there's no time to investigate present day abuse while they're all tied up investigating former pm the late Edward Heath!
                Agree. Far too much time is wasted looking into historic allegations. Lost evidence, failing memories even false memories - hard to prove and may damage lives of innocent people. Maybe we should have preliminary court rulings that decide if it is the public interest to pursue cases after a certain period.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  We should be doing all of these. If the police and social services are saying they lack resources to deal with child abuse, then they need to de-prioritise other work.

Out of interest, do you think that there is something cultural that leads Asian men to participate in these gangs more that white men, or do you think the causal relationship is that Asian men are more likely to work in the night-time service economy (taxis and take-aways) so have more opportunity?
                  There was some suggestion that their opinion of non Muslim girls was very low and therefore they were an 'acceptable target'.

The girls were abused in the evening by being taken to 'parties' with fellow apparently Pakistanis at the least Asians if the guests at the parties were frequently white I am pretty sure the BBC would have mentioned it. So not sure how the 'night time economy' is relevant were they all on their night off?

Note the Sikhs were extremely upset about the perpetrators being described as Asian, strangely no Sikh or Polish grooming rings have been found yet despite many of the taxi drivers & catering workers being from these cultures.

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News

The Jay report on Rotherham is a little Hazy on this as it mixes up Gangs with individuals.

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham (1997 – 2013) | Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council

As has been stated many times before, there is no simple link between race and
                  child sexual exploitation, and across the UK the greatest numbers of perpetrators of
                  CSE are white men. The second largest category, according to the Children's
                  Commissioner's report, are those from a minority ethnic background, particularly
                  those recorded as 'Asian'. In Rotherham, the majority of known perpetrators were of
                  Pakistani heritage including the five men convicted in 2010. The file reading carried
                  out by the Inquiry also confirmed that the ethnic origin of many perpetrators was
                  ‘Asian’. In one major case in the mid-2000s, the convicted perpetrator was Afghan.
                  Latterly, some child victims of CSE and some perpetrators had originated from the
                  Roma Slovak community, with a steady increase in the number of child protection
                  cases involving Roma children, though mainly in the category of neglect. Work with
                  Roma families was one of the six priorities of the Child Sexual Exploitation sub-group
                  of the Safeguarding Board in 2012. The Roma population in Rotherham was
                  proportionately much larger than in bigger areas such as Bradford and Manchester
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Given them a chance. The cops can't be everywhere at once, and there's no time to investigate present day abuse while they're all tied up investigating former pm the late Edward Heath!
                    Your Brexiteer fellow travellers have the right take on Ted Heath.

Soon after returning from the USA and the rapid escalation of my reptilian research, I went to see a woman in England to discuss her knowledge of Satanic rituals involving people like Ted Heath, the former Conservative Prime Minister of Britain from 1970 to 1974. He signed the UK into the Illuminati's European Community, now Union, and persists to campaign for our further absorption into this centralized fascist state.

As I was finishing this book, government papers were released after 30 years, which showed how Heath knew that entry into the European Community would eventually mean the end of British sovereignty. But at the time he denied this because the reptilians and their clones will say whatever is necessary to achieve their ends. Heath comes up often when you speak with the victims of these rituals -those who survive -and their torture as children by the Satanic rings.

This lady was brought up by a Scottish family and was sexually and ritually abused by the highly significant Scottish Illuminati network. As a result of this background, she became the wife of the warden of an area of woodland called Burnham Beeches, a few miles from Slough, west of London. It is an ancient site mentioned in the Domesday Book of the 11th century, and it is not far from both the British Prime Minister's country residence called Chequers (chequers = black and white squares of Freemasonry) and the former Wycombe (Wicca) home of the Hellfire Club (El-fire, the "Fiery El") with its human sacrifice rituals involving royalty and the American founding father, Benjamin Franklin (see The Biggest Secret).

Burnham Beeches is owned by the City of London, the globally-important financial district, and one of the most powerful Illuminati operational centres on the planet. For those who don't live in the UK, the City of London does not mean the whole of the capital. It is the area surrounding St Paul's Cathedral where the original city stood and it was rebuilt by initiates like Sir Christopher Wren after the Great Fire of London in 1666. It is now a district within the vast sprawl we call London.

The coat of arms of the City of London, an image you find all over Burnham Beeches, is dominated by two flying reptiles holding a shield adorned by the red cross on the white background, the Atlantean-Sumerian fire or sun cross, also used by the Knights Templar. When you enter the City of London you pass two flying reptiles on each side of the road and where the City of London meets the area called Temple Bar, named after the Knights Templar, there is another flying reptile in the centre of the road.

Temple Bar is the headquarters of the global legal profession and includes more elite secret societies per square mile than almost anywhere else on Earth. It is from this Illuminati centre, then, that Burnham Beeches is administered.

The lady who told me about this area said that her husband, the warden in charge of the place, was a Satanist. She said he had to be to get the job. They lived in a big house in the woods and part of his work was arranging Satanic rituals there. She said that one night in the early 1970s while Ted Heath was Prime Minister, she was walking through the woods after dark when she saw some lights.

Quietly, she moved forward to see what they were and to her horror she saw a Satanic ritual involving Heath and his Chancellor of the Exchequer, Anthony Barber. There is an artist's impression of the scene she saw in the picture section. She said that as she watched, hidden among the trees and undergrowth, Heath began to transform into a reptile and she said what staggered her was that no one in the circle looked the least bit surprised. "He eventually became a full-bodied reptiloid, growing in size by some two foot," she said.

This is a common description by witnesses. She said he was "slightly scaly" and "spoke fairly naturally", although it sounded like "long distance -if you imagine the short time lapses". I met Heath once in a television station before I knew any of this and I never forgot the coldness of his eyes or how they appeared to go on forever like two black holes. I have heard many people describe a similar experience with people they claim to have seen shape-shift. The woman told me that she had seen other reptilian figures in Burnham Beeches at dusk or after dark, wearing long robes with hoods.
                    Children of The Matrix - 12

Comment

There was some suggestion that their opinion of non Muslim girls was very low and therefore they were an 'acceptable target'.

The girls were abused in the evening by being taken to 'parties' with fellow apparently Pakistanis at the least Asians if the guests at the parties were frequently white I am pretty sure the BBC would have mentioned it. So not sure how the 'night time economy' is relevant were they all on their night off?

Note the Sikhs were extremely upset about the perpetrators being described as Asian, strangely no Sikh or Polish grooming rings have been found yet despite many of the taxi drivers & catering workers being from these cultures.

Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds - BBC News

The Jay report on Rotherham is a little Hazy on this as it mixes up Gangs with individuals.

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation in Rotherham (1997 – 2013) | Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
                      The really interesting question is whether men are disproportionately to blame. But that may not fit iwith the narrative.

Comment

Working...
                      X