• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Three Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    The really interesting question is whether men are disproportionately to blame. But that may not fit iwith the narrative.
    From the figures almost all perpetrators are men? This isn't like domestic violence where its pretty close figures wise but stabbing the hubby is overlooked. Hardly any Child Sex Abusers are female and many who are are aiding men the figures show that.

If you are suggesting these groomed girls are responsible then you are really stupid.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      From the figures almost all perpetrators are men? This isn't like domestic violence where its pretty close figures wise but stabbing the hubby is overlooked. Hardly any Child Sex Abusers are female and many who are are aiding men the figures show that.

If you are suggesting these groomed girls are responsible then you are really stupid.
      If you are suggesting I am suggesting these groomed girls are responsible then you are really stupid.

But we already knew that.

Comment

If you are suggesting I am suggesting these groomed girls are responsible then you are really stupid.

But we already knew that.
        The really interesting question is whether men are disproportionately to blame.
        Maybe you aren't communicating very well?

If you consider men not to blame then there are only females left in this story and they definitely were victims.

What were you trying to say? Have another go.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Agree. Far too much time is wasted looking into historic allegations. Lost evidence, failing memories even false memories - hard to prove and may damage lives of innocent people. Maybe we should have preliminary court rulings that decide if it is the public interest to pursue cases after a certain period.
          The Vikings had the right idea: A victim had 48 hours to report a crime such as a rape, starting obviously from when they were free to do so, and no cognizance of a crime unreported within that time would be admitted.

So in raking up old supposed crimes from decades ago we are actually less civilized, just, and sensible than a bunch of axe wielding maniacs. What a fecking joke!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Maybe you aren't communicating very well?

If you consider men not to blame then there are only females left in this story and they definitely were victims.

What were you trying to say? Have another go.
            Let me help your comprehension. Clearly the only people to blame are the perpetrators and if you think somebody else is, you need help.

The perpetrators of child sexual abuse seem to be disproportionately men. The narrative you and your Daily Mail friends present is that they are disproportionately Muslim or Asian. Why focus on religion or race, but not on gender?

If any of the words above are too big, do let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              The Vikings had the right idea: A victim had 48 hours to report a crime such as a rape, starting obviously from when they were free to do so, and no cognizance of a crime unreported within that time would be admitted.

So in raking up old supposed crimes from decades ago we are actually less civilized, just, and sensible than a bunch of axe wielding maniacs. What a fecking joke!
              You are a feckwit.

Did you watch the program?

Do you know any teachers, social workers, youth workers, doctors, nurses etc who deal with children particularly with child protection? If so go and have a serious conversation with them about why the child in these cases does see what happened to them is wrong and why that child is are behaving like they are.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

So you don't believe a 12 year old should be able to report years of sexual abuse that stopped >48 hours ago? You really are the authentic voice of Brexit.

Comment

Let me help your comprehension. Clearly the only people to blame are the perpetrators and if you think somebody else is, you need help.

The perpetrators of child sexual abuse seem to be disproportionately men. The narrative you and your Daily Mail friends present is that they are disproportionately Muslim or Asian. Why focus on religion or race, but not on gender?

If any of the words above are too big, do let me know.
                  So you believe by putting up straw man arguments you are being clever. You are the sort of tosser that lets these perverts hide and the Police afraid to prosecute. what a fecking Ahole.

Its not just me that believes in this case and similar ones it is the experts and court cases. These grooming gangs are coming up as Asians & mainly Muslim in court cases. If they were coming up as White Catholic Priests or White Politicians I would just as outraged - oh I was.

We focus on Religion & Race because in this case its relevant, this "no we can't look for a cultural basis for crime " is the sort of tulip that allows gangs & organised crime to flourish.

Comment

So you believe by putting up straw man arguments you are being clever. You are the sort of tosser that lets these perverts hide and the Police afraid to prosecute. what a fecking Ahole.
                    No I don't. That's just you being an angry confused Daily Mail reader, who once read something about 'straw man'. Keep on trying!

Comment

No I don't. That's just you being an angry confused Daily Mail reader, who once read something about 'straw man'. Keep on trying!
                      well try adding something to the argument rather than accusing everyone of racism & stupidity. Though I agree Owlhoot deserved it

Comment

Working...
                      X