• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Three Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Like this you mean
    Someone will find bits out of the Bible if you aren't careful. After all the Church of England is this state's official religion.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Someone will find bits out of the Bible if you aren't careful.
      Yes, isn't there a bit where it says something like "Women should be silent in the congregation"?

Mind you, these days that doesn't stop women sounding forth from the pulpit.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

[QUOTE=northernladyuk;2417929][QUOTE=filthy1980;2417924]
        Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        I don't accuse everyone of racism and stupidity, only stupid racists

Not all brown people are Asian.
        indeed but you were trying to AVOID saying muslim so used Asian instead, you weren't confusing them with Mexicans I'm sure
        Last edited by filthy1980; 19 May 2017, 11:52. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          OK, I concede the 48 hour rule wouldn't be appropriate for infants and young kids, and I suppose Vikings lived in simple villages and dwellings where there was little if any privacy. So maybe for them child abuse would have been inevitably detected by adults, and the situation you refer to wouldn't arise.

But I still maintain it is unjust and unacceptable to entertain complaints from an adult or teenager who delays months or years, even decades sometimes, before revealing their abuse. Apart from anything else, it's an open invitation for false allegations, which I'm sure a lot of these "historic" abuse claims are.
          Might be worth you actually watching the programme its quite a complex subject. Steps towards Rape & assault are frequently not direct especially when grooming, the historic abuse was done by accomplished manipulators. Society was more like Life on Mars (yes really) inappropriate touching was common.

I do keep saying we need to segment Rape into specific offences with differing minimums just as we do with Fraud & death.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them.
            Where do I sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Where do I sign up?
              I thought you already had trouble with one wife. I don't know why you would want 3 more to make your life even more difficult.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I thought you already had trouble with one wife. I don't know why you would want 3 more to make your life even more difficult.
                Probably more efficient given the churn rate.

Comment

Working...
                X