• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got valuation for car...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...01705055146405
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Cat D!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Deposit on 911 Turbo S sorted then?

Or just rent one.

https://www.contracthireandleasing.c...911/197011914/
        No good ones available - decided to go ML63, need big offroad car to move them nuts

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          So now you find the one on autotrader with the same options and start negotiating on price. The first offer is not the final one you can argue it...
          Problem with SL's is that to most the standard car is good enough so most of them won't have the nicest toys on offer.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            £25,610. About right, if you ignore some nice options I had.
            For a hairdressers car! Amazing!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              For a hairdressers car! Amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                Problem with SL's is that to most the standard car is good enough so most of them won't have the nicest toys on offer.
                Checked recent SLs, was surprised to see prices holding out so well - £50k for 5 year old one SL63

Comment

Checked recent SLs, was surprised to see prices holding out so well - £50k for 5 year old one SL63
                  Only way to by an SL second hand is to put the effort into getting invited to the trade only Auctions the poor sap that traded in that 5 year old SL would have got less than you did for the payout on your one. I will be interested in how you get on the ML63. The wife likes the idea of one.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                    I will be interested in how you get on the ML63. The wife likes the idea of one.
                    She'd better not buy one before me...

So far one problem identified - it seems that for some reason most of them don't have Keyless Go (which I had on my SL55 and it was awesome), and those that do have it got no Active Park Assist (auto parallel parking which is nice in a big motor), just one car got both - cheap price too, but interior is awful.

Comment

She'd better not buy one before me...

So far one problem identified - it seems that for some reason most of them don't have Keyless Go (which I had on my SL55 and it was awesome), and those that do have it got no Active Park Assist (auto parallel parking which is nice in a big motor), just one car got both - cheap price too, but interior is awful.
                      If you ask a nice tame MB tech they can have the car interior swapped for less than a grand

Comment

Working...
                      X