• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to Die...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Why? at least this is a natural and quick process
    How is getting drunk and chopping up a corpse a natural process?

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Vote Lib Dem, they want to legalise cannibalism. Very efficient disposal of corpses.

PS Hang on, I misread the manifesto. It's cannabis.
    Easy mistake to make when you're stoned out of your gourd.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Some people who die have high levels of bacteria or viruses in their bodies. How confident are we that the alkaline treatment will be effective in killing all of those pathogens?

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Once Brexit takes hold Soylent Green will be the only thing left on the supermarket shelves. It's people! Soylent Green is people!
        Seriously, in thirty years I can envisage giant farm ziggurats i.e. pyramid-shaped multi-stepped tower blocks dotted around the UK and even floating offshore to grow hydroponically all the food that the vast population will need by then.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X