• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Training cats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Look, I've had some pretty riotous parties Chez Pip over the years but I ALWAYS observe the 11 pm curfew even if the assembled throng are rocking out to my Notting hillbillies collection at the time.
    Is that when the 'hot tub' part of the party starts...?

Comment

BrilloPad is expert on cats...

Comment

Get some noise cancelling speakers and turn the dial up to 11.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

BtW got any pics of Sexy Batman?
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            BtW got any pics of Sexy Batman?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              4) Or call the police.
              They won't come. They no longer have the right to enter property just because someone is making a lot of noise. You need to complain to the local council. They have the right to enter the property and confiscate the audio equipment. But it will take a long time.
              You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
                They won't come. They no longer have the right to enter property just because someone is making a lot of noise. You need to complain to the local council. They have the right to enter the property and confiscate the audio equipment. But it will take a long time.
                About 5 years from the point you complain to the point they arrive....

Comment

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
                  Anyone know how to train cats to sh*t in your neighbours garden. The bellend had a party until 3am on Saturday night and refused to be reasonable to just turn it down a bit
                  Next time phone the police and say you think you saw someone enter the party carrying what looks like a shotgun.

Comment

In many parts of Switzerland there is a ban on making noise between 10pm and 7am. So what people do, is invite their neighbours to the party. When the neighbours leave, at about midnight or so, the first thing they do is call the police to get you to shut up...

In truth, the attitudes are very different here. At one time, my then 12 year old sprog just yelled out the window at about 11:30pm to tell some noisy neighbours, who were chatting on their balcony, to shut up... they apologised and went inside. Neighbours generally try to get along with each other.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Wait until they go on holiday. Fish heads, maggots and bran through letter box.

Comment

Working...
                      X