• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nightmare scenario

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nightmare scenario

What are we going to do, if we end up with Komrade Korbyn or some dystopian LibLabGreen coalition?

I'm thinking, house on the market next day, cash-in and live in the sun somewhere cheap and watch the economic car crash / fallout from afar.

I have a feeling cheap will come to you

Don't expect a warm welcome if moving to the EU.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Voting age reduced to 16, means under educated snowflakes indoctrinated to expect everything for free will get to keep them in power forever.

Most don't work and pay no tax...scary

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        What are we going to do, if we end up with Komrade Korbyn or some dystopian LibLabGreen coalition?
        My last nightmare involved giant spiders* on a train. Komrade Korbyn doesn't bother me much.

* singing "If you can't see me, I'm not here".
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          My last nightmare involved giant spiders* on a train. Komrade Korbyn doesn't bother me much.

* singing "If you can't see me, I'm not here".
          You live in the UK?

I'd shack up with 20 foot spiders rather than those communist ****tards.....

Comment

https://www.adamsmith.org/blog/the-e...orporation-tax

Or mass unemployment and a visit to the IMF for money for the soup kitchens...

Comment

Nightmare scenario is a Brexit vote in the 2016 referendum, followed by strong and stable Theresa negotiating with the EU like she's formulating a dementia tax.

It's cracking entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                You live in the UK?
                Most of the smart ones have gone. The rest are just waiting to pick over the bones of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Most of the smart ones have gone. .
                  Pooper and Darmy.....

Comment

You should have fooking thought about it when foolishly voting for Brexit!

Comment

Working...
                    X