• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explosion in Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    WTF is wrong with you?
    I don't believe there's anything wrong with me, Sue.

I'm very, VERY saddened by this atrocious act to the point that I have tears welling in my eyes, but I'm also incredibly angry as this senseless loss of life was probably very preventable also.

Comment

Could you imagine blaming Protestants for the IRA? Sounds crazy doesn't it? Well imagine that the wahabi sect is the one sprouting all this hatred and then you go and blame anybody who is a Muslim.....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        WTF is wrong with you?
        I thought she was talking about herself...

Though she could be talking about Billy Biro's post or the incident but there was no context to her post (as usual).
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          WTF is wrong with you?
          She forgot to take her medicine to control herself.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
            Are you saying that no nation should attack ISIS because of the fear of its consequences?
            And how do you think the neo-militaristic group known as "ISIS" was created in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
              Are you saying that no nation should attack ISIS because of the fear of its consequences?
              He's just another terrorist apologist.

"It's all the West's fault".

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                And how do you think the neo-militaristic group known as "ISIS" was created in the first place?
                CIA, if we are to believe originalPM's new source.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  Could you imagine blaming Protestants for the IRA? Sounds crazy doesn't it? Well imagine that the wahabi sect is the one sprouting all this hatred and then you go and blame anybody who is a Muslim.....
                  Ofc it's islam fault and their book that says the can kill lie etc to infidels.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                    So what did the Yazidi do to deserve genocide at the hands of ISIS?
                    Probably nothing, but who made Britain (actually, USA with Britain as the hanger-on) world police?

The world is full of atrocities, and whilst they're incredibly tragic, it's not our (Britain's) job to right all perceived wrongs across the entire planet. Especially when righting supposed wrongs often involves further killing.

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                      Ok so lets take it back further. In 90/91 when Iraq invaded Kuwait, would you have attacked Iraq to liberate Kuwait?
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X