• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explosion in Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    So theres more in north manchester, west manchester , east manchester, bradford?
    There are mosques in Yeovil and Bridgwater - market towns in rural Somerset - so I should imagine there are a good few in places like Manchester.

They were both established with funding from the council and the Yeovil one is of the Deobandi strain of Islam. So pretty full on in other words & last time I was nearby I noted that its attendees are very much of the long beards & full islamic garb crew.

I just hate the way the nature of my country is changing so rapidly against the wishes of most of its population.

Comment

i can only pray for those who are still injured. i can only hope they recover and get back to there normal lives.

Sadly, we now live in a world where these incidents aren't and if situation but a when.

i can only remain hopeful.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
        There are mosques in Yeovil and Bridgwater - market towns in rural Somerset - so I should imagine there are a good few in places like Manchester.

They were both established with funding from the council and the Yeovil one is of the Deobandi strain of Islam. So pretty full on in other words & last time I was nearby I noted that its attendees are very much of the long beards & full islamic garb crew.

I just hate the way the nature of my country is changing so rapidly against the wishes of most of its population.
        Long beards don't necessarily mean they are Salafist/Deobandi. There are some Sufi sects which practice long beards too....

What you say is right - some of these mosques get local government funding on top of the Saudi funding which makes them super rich and able to spread their poison even further. So again the answer lies with government on 2 points:
        1)stop funding salafist mosques
        2)stop salafist mosques receiving funds from Saudi

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          That won't really help as these extremists have such a poisoned mind they will use anything to justify killing. But stopping foreign meddling is a good idea nonetheless....
          Unfortunately the meddling in others countries horse bolted many years ago and there is now a loose terrorist "infrastructure" in place.

I had a feeling that this guy started out going to an extremist mosque in this country, I said pretty much that to the Mrs. before it was announced.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

2)stop salafist mosques receiving funds from Saudi
            It'd be a good start.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              It'd be a good start.
              Can't think of political party leader having the balls to do it though.

Comment

Yes there are..... And they are all Salafist mosques that need to be shut down because they are preaching/sympathising with ISIS beliefs.

Saudi Arabia has deep deep pockets. This has been decades in the making. We didn't have ISIS over night.

Maybe you should start to question why the rhetoric of US/UK is so anti-Iranian and pro saudi given the 911 bombers were pretty much all Saudis and not one Iranian has ever committed an atrocity in the US/UK. Just who's side are they one?
                What about North Africa?
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

2)stop salafist mosques receiving funds from Saudi#
                  3) Kick them out if are suspected of hate preaching or terrorism

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    It's ok I found this handy guide on the internet.

I think you're using this one;

1. Demand to know why no-one is saying this has anything to do with Islam
                    2. Demand to know why everyone is saying it's just a lone wolf
                    3. Demand to know why everyone is saying that the perp was mentally ill
                    4. Express these questions widely, regardless of the facts
                    5. Feel validated in your opinions when everyone tells you you're a bigoted idiot and ignoring the facts.
                    6. Wait for the next slaughter to happen
                    7. Repeat.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      We didn't dick around with Saudi.
                      no but they seem to be dicking about with us.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X