• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client Prestige

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client Prestige

Don't normally think about the client, I've worked for Defence Firms, Gamblers and Smokers but this one stood out as a bit of a prestigious client

Job Title: Deployment Manager - LOT22483
    CV Submission Deadline: 26/5/2017 – 11:10am
    The Maximum Pay Rate: £450 (Umbrella) / £360.12 (PAYE) INSCOPE of IR35
    Contract Length: 6 months
    Clearance Level Required: SC
    Although the vetting level surprised me, I've know some dodgy as **** people who have still got SC
    Contracting is like plumbing. You're your own boss until you walk into someone's house and they tell you to take your shoes off.

Originally posted by InsertWittyNameHere555 View Post
    Although the vetting level surprised me, I've know some dodgy as **** people who have still worked there
    FTFY

Comment

£450 for a deployment manager in central London

SC cleared

Inside IR35
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        £450 for a deployment manager in central London

SC cleared

Inside IR35
        Yes, but you'll have the opportunity to tell Theresa how underpaid you are. Go on, you know you want to.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Yes, but you'll have the opportunity to tell Theresa how underpaid you are. Go on, you know you want to.
          I've seen Love Actually and how #10 is a hot bed of sexual tension and biscuits
          Contracting is like plumbing. You're your own boss until you walk into someone's house and they tell you to take your shoes off.

Comment

I've been in No 10 for a meeting a while back. Went through a door in Whitehall and down innumerable corridors to get there, and back out the same way. The place is huge inside, very little chance of bumping into anyone significant.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              I've been in No 10 for a meeting a while back. Went through a door in Whitehall and down innumerable corridors to get there, and back out the same way. The place is huge inside, very little chance of bumping into anyone significant.
              Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              I've been in No 10
              So it seems
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by InsertWittyNameHere555 View Post
                some dodgy as **** people who have still got SC
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Yes, but you'll have the opportunity to tell Jezza how underpaid you are. Go on, you know you want to.
                  FTFY in case the role starts on the 9th June...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                    FTFY in case the role starts on the 9th June...
                    Kyle or Clarkson as they are both more likely to win than Corbyn

Comment

Working...
                    X