• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brassed off on Film4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brassed off on Film4

Brassed Off made a rare outing on Film 4 last night. Wonder who decided to schedule that just before an election? Pete Postlethwaite always brings a tear to the eye as he turns down the trophy. Maybe we'll get The Full Monty on screen as well.

Saint Theresa is ticking all the right boxes to make it a fair contest, fox hunting, free school meals, dementia tax. I might have a few quid on Corbyn after all.

Also Boys from the Blackstuff & a little Ben Elton just to add to the sense we're leaving in the Thatchers Britain!

Oh little bit of politic there.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
      B

Saint Theresa is ticking all the right boxes to make it a fair contest, fox hunting, free school meals, dementia tax. I might have a few quid on Corbyn after all.
      I reckon its all a plot to fix the deficit. ST pretends to be incompetent, the electorate are tempted to vote for JezzyBull. £1 Trillion at 3 to one for a Tory win.

The day before the election Tory central release a photo of JezzyBull in bed bouncing strenuously with The Donald, Martin McGuinness & Saddam Hussein.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X