• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester bomber's mother reported him and police did nothing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You know those places called coffee shops and cafes? You can actually go to drink beverages in there and talk to people.

Oh and not all Muslim women are the same but you know that right?
    Yep but you can take his point, right? If you don't bother to integrate, to go to the pub (even if you drink a soft drink) then how can you mix. Men rarely mix at coffee shops unless it's business.

Point is integration allows people to see other points of view (two way street, i know).

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Yep but you can take his point, right? If you don't bother to integrate, to go to the pub (even if you drink a soft drink) then how can you mix. Men rarely mix at coffee shops unless it's business.

Point is integration allows people to see other points of view (two way street, i know).
      Guess all the men - mostly young men - I see in coffee shops in London and other cities in the UK are weridos.

Btw I've drunk in pubs with practising and non-practising Muslims. The former tend to want drinks from cans or bottles even when you point out the glasses are now washed in a dishwasher.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Guess all the men - mostly young men - I see in coffee shops in London and other cities in the UK are weridos.

WTF is a werido? Some sort of bearded hipster metropolitan elitist?
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          WTF is a werido? Some sort of bearded hipster metropolitan elitist?
          My autocorrect isn't working.

Last time I saw a hipster I wanted to shout out to him you are near a hill get a ******* bike with years but controlled mysf.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You know those places called coffee shops and cafes? You can actually go to drink beverages in there and talk to people.

Oh and not all Muslim women are the same but you know that right?
            Of course.
            You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              There's bound to be a few at the EDL rallies you go to.
              Alas no. They don't like foreigners like me.
              You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

I agree however at times integration actually becomes assimilation in that the smaller culture ultimately becomes subsumed by the larger culture - some features of the smaller culture will be retained but maybe in a watered down form.

So if you do not integrate then your culture will not be 'tainted' by the larger culture.

My problem with this is that if you do not like our culture then fu<k off

The British Isles has been settled for over 30,000 years by many different people (some peacefully, some not so peacefully) and during that time the culture and identity of the British Isles has been changed for the better for the majority of the people by each wave of peoples adding their own uniqueness to the culture.

Comment

Working...
                X